Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Where Did I Put Those Pipe Elbows?

We got five inches of snow on Monday night, so I think winter is here to stay now. It took me just over two hours to clear the yard and driveway with the tractor. Hopefully as I get more practice I'll be able to cut that time down some.

I have a bad habit of leaving little piles of stuff around... a couple of 2x4s here, a pile of stakes there... that sort of thing. Now that the ground is covered, I can't find anything! So, I spent most of the rest of the day doing some organizing around the building site.

2 comments:

  1. Dave Says:

    Hopefully you will find the lost items in the spring before the runoff takes them to your neighbour's place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's downhill from me, so I'll just put up a net on the fenceline and catch anything that's heading his direction.

    ReplyDelete