Monday, July 26, 2010

Building Inspections

I had the Building Inspector come by today to do my framing inspection and plumbing inspection.  He wandered around and looked at things and asked me a bunch of questions.  Then he said "Looks good.  Your inspections are passed."

The only thing he said that I didn't really want to hear was that I need to do my siding this year.  If I don't, I'll have to replace my Tyvek housewrap next year because the manufacturer specifies that it should be covered within six months of installation.  It's not a big deal really... of course the siding has to be done anyway.  It's just that I had planned to do other things first.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats....I bet that is a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Charlie! Yes, it certainly is a relief to have those out of the way. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete